About the program
The Student Partnership Program connects like-minded students in each area of study in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS). Your community is led by your Student Partners, who are elected student leaders that are responsible for advocating for you and building your experience at university.
All students in each area of study in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences have the opportunity to:
- Participate in student programs, events and activities created by your Student Partners, who liaise and work with staff in your area of study.
- Give feedback on teaching and learning in your area of study and anything to do with your experience as a student in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Connect with your Student Partners alongside fellow students in your area of study communities and receive tailored opportunities and information related to the FASS Disciplines, Streams, Schools and Committee groups you belong to.
Click join now to join the Student Partnership Program community today!
Join as a Community Member
- SELECT your Major(s), Minors, Stream and School you belong to when you sign up to be matched with the right community and Student Partners
- CONNECT with your Student Partners through your FASS Community Circles and discuss area of study matters they can champion on your behalf
- ENRICH your experience at university by participating in student programs, receiving exclusive area of study information and opportunities and connecting with the Faculty.
Become a Student Partner
- SUPPORT your peers, advocate and represent the student voice at a wider Faculty and University leadership level.
- GROW your area of study community and make a positive impact on the student experience in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- BUILD your professional development and leadership skills, project manage independent area of study related projects and gain experience that is highly marketable to prospective employers.
"I am definitely more confident and excited to move into the workforce after completing a year in a student leadership role. It has provided me with key skills which are extremely relevant to my degree, as well as relationships with academics, FASS staff, and most importantly, the student body.
- Joseph Tesoriero, 2020 Student Partner